Water tube boilers, generally have a gas output of more than 20 tons/hour. At present, the SZS gas-fired water tube boiler is the most popular. Compared with fire tube boilers, it does not have a large diameter drum in structure, and a flexible elbow replaces the straight tube. The flue pipe not only saves metal, but also creates conditions for improving boiler capacity and steam parameters.
Advantages of Water Tube Boiler:
1. The furnace of the water tube boiler is placed outside the barrel, and the volume of the furnace can be large or small, which can meet the requirements of combustion and increased evaporation.
2. The drum of water tube boiler is generally not directly heated, and the tube containing water vapor is placed in the furnace and flue as the heating surface, and the heat transfer performance and safety performance are significantly improved.
3. Water preheating, steam and steam superheating of water tube boilers are completed in the heating surface economizer, water wall and convection tube bundle, and super heater.
4. The water-steam system, combustion system and auxiliary system of the water-tube boiler are relatively complicated, but the structure of a single pressure-bearing part of the water-tube boiler is relatively simple.
5. Because water preheating, steam and steam superheating are completed in the water tube boiler, the tube scale is difficult to remove, so the water tube boiler has higher requirements for water quality, operation, operation, and management.
1. The structure is complicated, the manufacturing cost is much higher than that of the fire tube type, and the cleaning is troublesome.
2. The impact caused by scale is quite large, and the water quality requirements are strict.
3. Due to the small capacity of the steam drum and water drum for storing water, it is easy to cause the phenomenon of co-leakage of soda and water, and produce high-humidity steam.
4. The water pipe is easily damaged by long-term contact with high-temperature combustion gas.
5. The steam storage capacity is small, so the pressure fluctuation is relatively large.
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.