AAC autoclave is a kind of pressure vessel which is used to steam curing products under high temperature and high pressure, and we should pay attention to its operation, regular maintenance is needed, and emergency measures should be taken if any anomalies occur.
The following regular maintenance is needed in the AAC autoclave operation
(1)any mechanical damage of kettle lid and kettle body caused by collision is not allowed,and the chain,steel rope,and other traction objects cannot rub the inner wall of autoclave.
(2)clean the residual water and residue at the bottom of autoclave,wash it thoroughly once a week.
(3)clear the sludge and debris in the drain connector once a month,to ensure that normal drainage.
(4)maintain the cleaning of movable bearing lower part,so the bearing can move freely.
(5) before closing,coat the graphite lubricant on the outer seal ring every time,and check the wear condition,replace timely.
(6) maintain all safety accessories work properly.
One of the following anomalies of autoclave occurs, the operator is entitled to take immediate emergency measures to stop the intake and discharge of steam and reports to the relevant departments:
(1) the working pressure or temperature in the autoclave exceeds the allowable value,can not drops after each of the measures are taken.
(2) the safe operation can not be ensured because of safety accessories failure,connection tube breakage,fasteners damage,etc.
(3) kettle lid is lax or has errors.
(4) kettle body, kettle cover, drainage channels connector and each flange connection tubes and other major pressure parts,has cracking,bulge,deformation and other defects.
(5) the occurrence of other accidents which is a threat to the safe operation.
We have developed the high efficient autoclave equipment with independent intellectual property rights, its cover and body adopt Q345R steel plates, the flanges use 16Mn steel materials to forge and the swing position adopts electric drive pusher to make the autoclave cover swing up and down. If you need autoclave product for your project, contact us by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 86-371-86062323
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.