Dear,we are Dubai AAC blocks manufacturer in Dubai,we are looking 8 ton coal firing boiler, Pls do your best quote with full scope.
8 ton per hour coal firing boiler is divided into 8 tons of coal-fired hot water boilers, 8 tons of coal-fired steam boilers and 8 tons of coal-fired power generation boilers according to different production. Although they are all 8-ton coal-fired boilers, they are used. The pressure of the boiler is different, and the price of the boiler is also different. In addition, the price of the boiler is not always the same, and the price of the boiler is different in different years. The latest boiler price can be obtained by contacting our online customer service.
8 Ton Per Hour Coal Firing Boiler
- Type of boiler : Coal fired
- Quantity of steam (dry) generated : 8 TPH
- Steam pressure (gauge) / temp : 10 kg/cm2(g)/ 180℃
- Quantity of coal consumed : 1.8 TPH
- Feed water temperature : 85℃
- GCV of coal : 3200 kCal/kg
- Enthalpy of steam at 10 kg/cm2 pressure : 665 kCal/kg (saturated)
- Enthalpy of feed water : 85 kCal/kg
The heating power of an 8-ton coal-fired boiler is 5.6MW. The calorific value of bituminous coal is generally 22.3MJ/kg. The thermal efficiency of an 8-ton coal-fired boiler is about 80%. The formula is: 5.6MW*3600/22.3MJ/80%= 1130KG. If calculated at 800 yuan per ton, the fuel cost of an 8-ton coal-fired boiler=1130KG*0.8=904 yuan。
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.