Industrial autoclaves are pressure vessels used to process parts and materials which require exposure to elevated pressure and temperature. The manufacture of high-performance components from advanced composites often requires autoclave processing. Our autoclave design can be driven by various safety standards, foremost among which is the ASME Pressure Vessel Code. But we know the autoclave is a special pressure vessel and its installation needs to be in accordance with some installation license and users should do some preparation before installation.
1. the end user and the installation unit should check the random technical documents and spare parts together.
2. Installation and construction units should go to end user’s Technical supervision department and transact the notification of special equipment installation, alteration, maintenance with the installation qualification,construction method and random technical documents (certificates of quality, installation and operating instructions, completed graph, etc), begin installation after approval.
3. making the installation must be in accordance with the as-built drawings of construction scheme, installation and operating instructions and other relevant requirements,guarantee construction quality.
4. when weld temporary lifting lugs and pulling reinforcement to pressure parts, should adopt the same material or similar properties, also use the corresponding welding technology and welding rod. Qualification of welding personnel, welding procedure shall be approved by the local Labor Department. After lugs and pull ribs be removed, the left welding scar must be sanded smooth.
5. for the deformation or damage due to transport jeopardize which affect the normal operation and safety, must be repaired before installation.
6. check whether the base according to the drawings.
ZBG Boiler is a supplier and manufacturer in autoclave field, we have decades of years experience in autoclave design, manufacture, market, install, and maintain. We are a single-source boiler and autoclave supplier to meet your needs and save your money. Any need please contact email@example.com or call 86-371-86062323!
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.