To ensure the safe operation of the steam boiler, the following matters need to be paid attention to:
(1) When the boiler is started, no one is allowed to stand at the top and rear explosion-proof doors.
(2) At any time, when the combustible gas concentration alarm device gives an alarm, do not start the boiler or create sparks. If the boiler is running, stop the boiler immediately, and check and repair the leaks in time.
(3) In case of non-ignition or sudden flameout during operation, the ignition should not be forcibly repeated multiple times, and the cause should be checked immediately to eliminate the fault.
(4) Regardless of any failures during operation. All should stop the furnace immediately to check the cause and eliminate the fault. (Note: Pay attention to distinguish between normal standby state and fault shutdown state during operation.)
(5) Observe whether the fan, water pump, oil pump, etc. are running smoothly and whether the sound is normal. If there is any abnormality, stop the furnace in time to check the cause.
(6) Observe whether the pointers of the oil pressure gauge and gas pressure gauge are stable or deviate from the empirical value. If the pressure is abnormal, the furnace should be shut down in time to check the cause, paying special attention to whether there is fuel leakage.
(7) Observe whether the pointers of the steam pressure gauge and the feed water pressure gauge are stable or deviate from the empirical value. If there is abnormal pressure, stop the furnace in time to check the cause. At the beginning, the main steam valve should be opened slowly when the steam pressure rises to 0.4~0.5MPa, and it should not act too violently.
(8) Observe whether the water level of the water level meter fluctuates greatly. If there is any abnormality, stop the boiler in time to check the cause.
(9) When the boiler is running, feed water should be fed in uniformly and continuously, and the water level of the boiler should be kept at the specified water level, and the water level should not be lower than the allowable minimum water level and maximum water level. At the same time, pay attention to whether the feed water flow is consistent with the steam flow, and the change of the feed water flow should be stable without sudden changes.
(10) Analyze water quality regularly and regularly, and do a good job in water quality management. At the same time, sewage should be discharged regularly and scientifically.
Want to know more about steam boilers? Welcome to consult online customer service, or directly call +86 177 1999 3430, ZBG Boiler Group will serve you wholeheartedly!
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.