29MW Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler Price With Its Auxiliary Equipments
The 29MW circulating fluidized bed boiler is a hot water boiler, mainly for central heating. The fuel can be biomass fuel, coal, or co-firing. Because the fuel is prone to produce air pollutants, the environmental protection department requires a full set of desulfurization, dust removal, and nitrogen oxide emission equipment.
1. Technical parameters of 29MW circulating fluidized bed boiler
- Furnace type: QXX29-1.25/115/70-H
- Capacity: 29MW
- Rated water outlet pressure: 1.25MPa
- Outlet temperature: 115℃
- Return water temperature: 70℃
- Thermal efficiency: 86-91.98%
- Applicable fuel: all kinds of coal, biomass pellet fuel, blue carbon mixed combustion
29MW Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler
2. Auxiliary system of 29MW circulating fluidized bed boiler
Water supply system: soft water, demineralized water system, deaerator, feed pump, water tank, ammonia adding device, dosing device: steam (hot water) system steam (water) cylinder, desuperheater and pressure reducer: fuel supply and Preparation system Coal feeder, belt coal conveyor, crusher, vibrating screen, electronic belt scale, electromagnetic iron remover, double pear discharger, (coal bunker, limestone bunker), coal feeder in front of the furnace, etc.
- Smoke and air system: blower, induced draft fan, chimney, etc.
- Sewage (steam) system: continuous row, fixed row, sampler, muffler
- Electronic control system: ordinary control, PLC control, DCS control
- Flue gas purification system: dust collector, desulfurization device, denitration device, pneumatic ash conveying (ash silo), etc.
- Slag removal system: slag removal machine, slag conveyor belt, (slag bin), etc., other equipment in the boiler room: heat exchanger or power generation equipment
- Environmental protection equipment: desulfurization, desulfurization and dust removal, nitrogen oxide emission equipment
- Scope of application: supply process hot water, central heating, heating in winter